Tuesday, October 27, 2015

October 25 Two Temples of Singapore

 

I visited the Sri Therapeutic Indian temple first. I have yet to figure out what is allowed and what is forbidden when it comes to photography. I asked an official at the temple and he said take pictures but don't go past the tourists forbidden signs near the inner shine. That worked well because the best artwork was on the roof. Unfortunately the parking lot, which had the best view, was being used for a large wedding party, but it worked.
Roof Ornament Sri Theraputic

Wall decoration - Chinese Temple
The second temple was Chinese. It was so far set back from the street I didn't see it until I read the signs. It was behind a beer hall and a parking lot. Again I asked the janitor if I needed to remove my shoes. I thought he said yes, but the 2 Chinese boys that came in behind me kept theirs on.

No comments: