Saturday, October 26, 2013

Wednesday October 23


                                                 
Tai Chi in the Park
I was up early in the morning to reach the Botanical Gardens by 6:30.  The Gardens open at 5:00 and I wanted to take pictures in the early morning light.  I thought I would be the only person around at that time.  I was met by hundreds of walkers and runners, hundreds of Tai Chi followers and hundreds of garden staff, hard at work.  The park is obviously the in-place for the early morning crowd.  Later Barb, Joan and I met and toured the Orchid Gardens together. 
    That night I had a special treat.  Caroline took me to a Yoga class at her regular place.  We did Ying Yoga, which is a slow Yoga where the positions are held for 5 min each.  The room was hot and crowded:  35°C, 25 girls and me.  The instructor seemed a bit worried when I told her I had bionic hips and when she realized how inflexible I was I got the special remedial exercise program.   However the Yoga felt good and I feel better.         

Crane Fountian

       

No comments: