Saturday, October 12, 2013

Saturday October 12


Tim underwater
The Reef



We started the day at a water sports centre near our Villa.  I had bought an underwater camera before the trip so I was keen to try it out.  I signed up for the sea walker adventure and off we went.  I put on a wet suit and they put an old diving bell over my head and down the ladder I went.  They had given me dire warning about ear pressure and panic so it was a slow descent to 5 m underwater.  A scuba diver was my guide and I walked along the ocean floor amongst the coral and fish.  Because we fed the fish they were all over.  My underwater camera worked, I got my fish pictures and I was a happy camper at the end of my walk.                   
Caroline
My daughter Caroline and partner Ali were supposed to join us on Friday night for the weekend in Bali.  Unfortunately they were bumped from the flight but they did get a flight the next day and showed up around 2 PM.  To celebrate being all together in Bali we went to a beachfront bar, drank cocktails and watched the sun set over the Indian  Ocean.           
    
    
   
   
                                                                                                       

No comments: